The style of the facade is Georgian, which points to 18th rather than 19th century.
The owner of this building between 1767-1793 was a man of substance called William Tompson.
Therefore it seems reasonable to assume the facade to this building was built sometime after 1774.
The two windows are situated quite close together, in fact 200mm (8 inches) apart.
The window is set back from the front face of the wall by approximately 100mm (4inches).
There were a number of Building Acts introduced following the Great Fire of London in 1666.
The author cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information or opinion or its context, and thus accepts no responsibility for any misdescriptions, errors or omissions.